Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vancouver Day 3

It's early in the morning and I am excited about what God has in store for today. This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be in it!
I wish I had the same mindset everyday but the truth is, I don't. I know everyday is a gift from God. Why do I feel like I have be somewhere somewhere special or doing something special before I get excited? Everyday is a gift from God and He's just waiting for us to unwrap it and make the most of it.
I claim today for my Lord. I want to be used by Him wherever and to do whatever He has in mind. I pray for opportunities to meet people who need to hear about Jesus. I ask for boldness to share the truth of the Gospel in love and the sensitivity to really hear those I share with today.
Make the most of today, no matter where you are or what you're doing - it's special.

No comments:

Post a Comment