Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Games + Jesus

It has been a couple of days since I have posted much of anything other than a quick tweet from time to time. It has been a very busy couple of days and the opportunities to share Jesus has been tremendous! I am so blessed to be here for "such a time as this". I only have four more days to be on the ground and telling the story of God's love for mankind shown through His son, Jesus Christ.
There are several things that make sharing the Gospel at the Olympics so unique. One is the vast number of cultures and countries that you will engage for the Gospel. I have lost tract of all of the people I have shared with from various countries but needless to say, it's been a lot!
I know that today will bring a number of opportunities to engage people with the Gospel and I pray that I will be alert, aware, prepared and bold to share the truth in love with all those I encounter. That is not so unique to sharing the Gospel at the Olympics. No matter where you are today you too need to be alert, aware, prepared and bold to share the truth in love with all those you encounter. Let me encourage you to make the most of every opportunity you have with each and every person you engage with today.
The other special thing about being here is the blessing of sharing with old friends and making of new ones. There really is a special bond with those you serve with "in the trenches". I am grateful for these men and women who are here to share the love of Jesus with the world. There are top notch men and women of God.
The window of opportunity is closing with each passing day here at the Winter Games. My desire today is to make the most of it for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be all glory and honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment